SALES EXECUTIVE VACANCY
CAREER OPPORTUNITY-SALES EXECUTIVE
Innovative Computers Ltd is an ICT company with a passion to provide world class customer service and tech hardware solutions to our clients. We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded professionals to join our Sales Team.
As a Sales Executive for Innovative Computers Ltd, you will sell our products, services, and solutions to clients.
You will be responsible for uncovering opportunities, selling the benefits of the full catalogue of Innovative Computers Ltd products and selling against the competition. You will be responsible of developing strategies to help new and existing customers find and implement the best solutions.
- Build sales strategy to ensure both long and short term goal and objectives are met.
- Determine client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable. Presenting findings to management/ technical team to act on; then relate findings to the client.
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Develop and cultivate client relationships with both new and existing customers while achieving profit and revenue objectives.
- Document issues and resolutions as realized for trend analysis and lessons learned capture.
- Escalate issues requiring manufacturer/vendor assist to appropriate vendor and/or senior applications engineering support.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- One-year of successful technology hardware sales experience, including and not limited to direct sales of desktops, laptops. Printers, toners and related accessories.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in I.T/Business related field
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs and requirements.
- Assertive, self-starter exhibits a strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and highly motivated to provide a positive user experience.
- Have knowledge of the IT industry, experience with computer based programs, and the ability to learn and present hardware portfolios to customers.
- A keen interest in IT issues
- The ability to write reports and proposals
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th Sept 2019.