D-LINK N150 DIR 412 -3G MOBILE BROADBAND WIRELESS ROUTER
- Faster Wireless Networking - The DIR-412 provides up to 150Mbps* wireless connection with other 802.11n wireless clients. This capability allows users to participate in real-time activities online, such as video streaming, online gaming, and real-time audio.
- Compatible with 802.11g Devices - The DIR-412 is still fully compatible with the IEEE 802.11g standard, so it can connect with existing 802.11g PCI, USB and Cardbus adapters.
- 3G Internet Connection Support - Connect a 3G USB dongle to the DIR-412 to access 3G Internet Services.
- Advanced Firewall Features - The Web-based user interface displays a number of advanced network management features including:
Content Filtering - Easily applied content filtering based on MAC Address, URL, and/or Domain Name.
Filter Scheduling - These filters can be scheduled to be active on certain days or for a duration of hours or minutes.
Secure Multiple/Concurrent Sessions - The DIR-412 can pass through VPN sessions. It supports multiple and concurrent IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP sessions, so users behind the DIR-412 can securely access corporate networks.
- User-friendly Setup Wizard - Through its easy-to-use Web-based user interface, the DIR-412 lets you control what information is accessible to those on the wireless network, whether from the Internet or from your company’s server. Configure your router to your specific settings within minutes.
We Also Recommend
HP 650 Tri-color Original Ink Advantage Cartridge
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer, Scanner,Copier
HP 651 Tri-color Original Ink Advantage Cartridge
Lenovo All-In-One 23"Intel i5-7400T with Windows