- Print, copy, scan
- Print speed black:
- Normal: Up to 16 ppm
(Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)
- Print speed color:
- Normal:Up to 16 ppm
(Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents.
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 11.8 sec
Color: As fast as 13.8 sec
(Measured using ISO/IEC 17629.
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 150 to 1,500
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution Technologies
- HP ImageREt 3600
- Print languages
- HP PCL6; HP PCL5c; HP postscript level 3 emulation; PWG raster; PDF; PCLm; PCLm-S; URF
- 7 segment ICON LCD
- Processor speed
- 800 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor
- Replacement cartridges
- HP 216A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (1,050 page yield) W2410A
HP 216A Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (1,050 page yield) W2411A
HP 216A Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (850 page yield) W2412A
HP 216A Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (850 page yield) W2413A 6
(Replacement 216A cartridge average composite (C/Y/M) declared page yield 850 and average black page yield 1,050 based on ISO/IEC 19798 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network port
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32/64-bit): 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista® (32-bit): 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows Server support is provided via the command line installer and supports Win Server 2008 R2 and higher.
- Apple® macOS Sierra (v10.12), macOS High Sierra (v10.13), macOS Mojave (v10.14), macOS Catalina(v10.15), 200 MB available hard disk space, Internet required for download, USB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.